How to join
CCSA membership benefits
Business Cooperation through the CCSA
The Carbon Capture and Storage Association is unique in its focus on the business side of CCS and efforts to ensure commercial-scale CCS projects can play a part in moving towards a low-carbon global economy. The CCSA is a Business Association formed in the UK to represent major players in Carbon Capture & Storage industry.
The CCSA works with its members, policy makers and regulators to ensure that the commercial deployment of CCS becomes a reality, through assisting policy developments in the UK, EU and internationally. The CCSA seeks an effective long-term regulatory framework for CCS, as a cost-effective means of abating CO2 emissions. It is not a technical forum, professional institute or am environmental or climate campaign group.
Membership of the CCSA offers excellent opportunities for networking and the establishment of new business relationships. Members also take an active part in several CCSA for a that influence technology initiatives, liaise with government and policy makers, and help to shape the future of this exciting business sector.
Advantages of membership:
- Improved involvement in and understanding of the evolving CCS market and industry
- Daily news updates providing intelligence on UK, European and global market and technology developments
- The professional CCS expertise of the Association's staff and support services
- Participation in the CCSA's focused Working Groups
- The opportunity to benchmark with other member companies/authorities, identifying areas of importance and offering excellent networking possibilities
- Access to the members' area of this web site and CCSA Reports
- Participation in CCSA policy briefings to and from Government
- Opportunity to be influential in policy development in this rapidly moving sector
- Inclusion of your company profile on the CCSA website
- Opportunity to attend the CCSA's Annual Parliamentary Reception
- Discounted entry to numerous worldwide CCS events
To be considered by the Board for membership please contact:
The Carbon Capture and Storage Association
10 Dean Farrar Street
London SW1H 0DX
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3031 8750
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7222 4253