News & events
CCSA weekly newsletters
Since May 2007, the CCSA has been producing news updates for the CCS Community.
- Government urged to capture industrial CCS opportunity
- Challenged by carbon: developing CCS technologies
- EU Energy Sector Faces Investment Crisis
- Doubts emerge over Latrobe Valley transition
- Evaluating Mongstad full-scale carbon capture test results
- Budget: Stronger and smarter? Or weaker and dumber?
- Brad Wall pitches carbon capture to large US firms
- Reservoir in Norway could make future carbon store
- Notice of National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) on Promoting Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage Pilot and Demonstration
- Air Products Celebrates Texas Carbon Capture Demonstration Project Achievement
- Engineers visit CO2CRC Otway Project
- IEA Official to preview updated CCS Tech Roadmap
- Can Carbon Capture Clean Up Canada’s Oil Sands?
- DOE meets with South Korean trade officials to talk energy priorities
- Carbon capture comes up short in Alberta
- EU ponders energy tariffs freeze for steelmakers
While the Carbon Capture and Storage Association (CCSA) considers that the information and opinions given in this Newsletter is sound, all parties must rely upon their own skill and judgement when making use of it. The CCSA will not assume any liability to anyone for any loss or damage arising out of the provision of this Newsletter howsoever caused. The Newsletter makes use of information gathered from a variety of sources that have not been subject to independent verification. The CCSA gives no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information collected from market participants or from sources in the public domain. The CCSA makes no warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory regarding or relating to the contents of this Newsletter and specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
8 September 2011
View all past issues in CCSA archived newsletters