News & events
CCSA weekly newsletters
Since May 2007, the CCSA has been producing news updates for the CCS Community.
- UK energy mix: Where does our power come from?
- UK power squeeze avoided as tougher coal rules rejected
- Nepic says financial support will boost North-East low carbon economy
- Cleaning up coal - carbon capture and storage projects
- United Kingdom hard coal mining market: £1.1 billion industry by 2019
- President stresses coordinated response to climate change
- $1 billion gas conditioning plant starts construction
- The Great Green Lie: CCS Today Is Not Like Scrubbers in the 1970s
- Roll on the green revolution
- MEPs Say Carbon Capture and Storage Projects Should Be Encouraged
- NOK 100 million for pan-European carbon capture lab at NTNU
- U.S.-South Africa Energy Meeting
- DOE official defends administration carbon capture rules
- Why cleantech, and why now?
- ‘Promote best practices on clean coal, carbon capture’
- Canada Must Stay Competitive on Carbon, Edwards Says
- What carbon capture and storage technology can do
- Bellona and CCS community gathers in Brussels
- NER 300 scrutinized in European Parliament hearing
Issue 237While the Carbon Capture and Storage Association (CCSA) considers that the information and opinions given in this Newsletter is sound, all parties must rely upon their own skill and judgement when making use of it. The CCSA will not assume any liability to anyone for any loss or damage arising out of the provision of this Newsletter howsoever caused. The Newsletter makes use of information gathered from a variety of sources that have not been subject to independent verification. The CCSA gives no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information collected from market participants or from sources in the public domain. The CCSA makes no warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory regarding or relating to the contents of this Newsletter and specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
8 September 2011
View all past issues in CCSA archived newsletters