There are just two weeks to go until the Carbon Capture and Storage Association’s flagship conference CCUS 2019: Capturing the clean growth opportunities. This one-day conference will take place in London on Wednesday 6th November and will provide industry, partners, stakeholders and policymakers with the latest developments in this fast-moving sector.
We are delighted that the Minister of State for Business and Energy Kwasi Kwarteng MP has agreed to give a keynote address to the sector at this important time in its development. Carbon Capture Usage and Storage (CCUS) is a priority infrastructure challenge for the UK and a central pillar of the Government’s industrial strategy, clean growth and low carbon policies.
Further confirmed speakers include:
– Alex Cunningham, MP for Stockton North, Shadow Minister for Housing
– David Duiguid, MP for Banff and Buchan
– Liv Hovem, Chief Executive Officer, DNV GL Oil and Gas
– Stuart Broadley FEI, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Industries Council
– Paul Davies, Chair, CCUS Advisory Group
– Steiner Eikaas, VP Low Carbon Solutions, Equinor
– Charlotte Morgan, Partner – Global Energy and Infrastructure Group, Linklaters
– Chris Stark, Chief Executive, Committee on Climate Change
– Guloren Turan, General Manager – Advocacy and Communications, Global CCS
– Emily Wilson-Gavin, External Affairs Manager, Cadent Gas
CCUS 2019 will explore the landscape for carbon capture, usage and storage, recent developments and opportunities for leadership, investment, innovation and growth.
Sponsored by DNV GL, BP, Drax, ERM and Shell, the conference will be a meeting place for key stakeholders, industry and potential customers.
Join the debate on 6th November: you can secure your place by booking at ccusconference.org.
Discounted rates are available for CCSA members and concessionary rates for academics, researchers and public sector organisations.Download PDF ↓