We’re delighted to announce our next webinar, in association with Net Zero Week 2023:
“The Pathway for CCUS to 2030 and Beyond”. taking place on Tuesday 4th July 14.00 – 15.00.
If you are interested in joining this webinar, please register here. You will then receive an email with the joining link.
This webinar provides an opportunity to hear from a number of CCUS cluster proposals around the UK, as well as an overview of the recent NSTA CO2 storage licensing round and next steps for CCUS to 2030 and beyond.
We will be joined by a number of speakers, including:
• Jo Bagguley, Principle Geologist, North Sea Transition Authority
• Paul Davies, Director, 7CO2 Cluster
• John Egan, Project Director, Peak Cluster
• Martin Currie, Director, Bacton Thames Net Zero cluster
• Michael Foley, Low Carbon Solutions Executive, ExxonMobil, and T&S Lead, The Solent Cluster
• Jack Richards, Asset Manager, Energy Transition, Morecambe Net Zero (MNZ) Cluster
Please find the webinar recording here, and the presentation slides below.