We share our customers’ commitment to accelerate the transition to a carbon neutral future.
Whether they are looking to increase their renewables portfolio, improve energy efficiencies or decarbonise existing infrastructure, we are proud to support them on this critical journey through advanced design, technology, supply chain, construction, and operations solutions. By continually innovating the way in which we design, source, and build, we can build a path to net zero, protect people and the planet, and accelerate progress.
Improving Carbon Capture delivery:
• We have performed 20 post-combustion CCUS projects, including major FEEDs and studies for governments and energy companies
• Plus 50 amine projects have been completed in the past 15 years for our Energy customers
• Worked with and evaluated all major amine licensors
• Delivered FEEDs using our own in-house design capability
• Offer integrated solutions for the entire power, capture and compression scope with our power generation, amine and pipeline capability
• We offer the full spectrum of services, from conceptual studies through to full EPC projects Perform retrofit CCUS to existing power plants
• De-risk design and execution planning by leveraging our experience in the power and oil and gas industries.
Bechtel is a trusted engineering, construction and project management partner to industry and government. Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world's infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Bechtel serves the Energy; Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations.